- 2 sticks of butter, softened
- 3/4 cup oil your choice. We prefer olive oil, but avocado oil is a good option as well.
- Allow 2 sticks of butter to soften.
- Unwrap and put into kitchen aid for smoothest butter (or hand mixer)
- Add 3/4 cup olive oil. (Can reduce to 2/3 cup oil if you prefer)
- Mix until smooth, pour into a pint jar, and refrigerate.
To make easy garlic bread, I purchase french bread from the local bakery. Cut lengthwise. Spread both sides generously with spreadable butter spread. Sprinkle both sides with garlic powder to your preference. Sprinkle both sides with parsley. Lightly sprinkle both sides with seasoning salt. Add cheese if you like
Put the two pieces of bread back together and cut them to meet your family's needs. I cut one loaf of french bread into 3 to four pieces for separate meals.
Wrap bread in foil and freeze. When needed, pull out of the freezer and bake frozen bread in preheated oven at 350 degrees until heated through.