- Ingredients are per serving: Multiply by the number of needed servings.
- 1 cup of milk (or water)
- 1/4 cup slightly coarse ground wheat berries
- pinch of salt (optional)
- Add 1 cup of milk per serving to a medium saucepan.
- Add 1/4 cup of slightly coarse ground wheat berries and stir.
- Allow the mixture to soak for 2 to 5 minutes.
- Heat pan on medium-high heat and stir constantly.
- When the cereal thickens to your desired consistency remove it from the heat.
- Add toppings and ENJOY.
Be sure to use an appropriately sized saucepan for the number of servings you are making. The cereal will bubble up and can boil over if the pot is too small. Be creative with your toppings!