- THIS MAKES A QUART OF LOOSE LEAF TEA BLEND, USE AS NEEDED
- 1 1/2 cups Assam TBFOP Loose Leaf Tea
- 1 1/2 cups Nilgiri FBOP Loose Leaf Tea
- 3/4 cup Stevia Herbal Sweetener
- ICED TEA BLEND MIXED IN BULK
- I make my Iced Tea Blend in batches and store in a amber canning jar. This makes enough to fill a Quart jar. Use as needed to make ice tea.
- Add 1 1/2 cups Assam loose leaf tea
- Add 1 1/2 cups Nilgiri loose leaf tea
- Add 3/4 cup Stevia Herbal Sweetener
- I layer this in the bowl to make mixing easier. Mix well to ensure the tea is completely blended.
- Store iced tea blend in an amber jar in a dark cabinet.
- MAKE ICED TEA CONCENTRATE
- Heat a pot of water to just under boiling.
- Measure your desired amount of iced tea blend into a tea ball. I use 4 tablespoons of my custom iced tea loose leaf blend.
- Once water is hot, turn off heat and add tea ball to water.
- Cover and let cool completely.
- Once cool, remove tea ball.
- Strain iced tea concentrate to remove any loose tea leaves.
- Pour into a gallon pitcher.
- Add your desired amount of sugar. I use a heaping 1/2 a cup for an entire gallon. Remember this includes Stevia, a natural sweetener, you can use less sugar than normal.
- Mix well and add enough water to fill the gallon pitcher.
- Chill and enjoy!
If you don't want to make a loose leaf iced tea blend in bulk, you can mix this one gallon at a time.
1 1/2 tablespoon of Assam
1 1/2 tablespoon Nilgiri
1/2 tablespoon Stevia
To make a Half Gallon of Iced Tea Blend