- 4 eggs, beat lightly
- 2 cups breadcrumbs, I prefer Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tbsp salt
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 4 ponds ground venison (or ground beef) This is also good using a mix of ground pork and ground beef.
- In a large bowl. combine all the ingredients except the meat and mix well.
- Add ground meat and mix well. I find it easiest to mix using my hands.
- Shape into meatballs. I prefer larger meatballs about 2 inches in size.
- Two options to cook the meatballs
- Brown in a frying pan on the stovetop until browned on all sides OR bake in the oven at 400 degrees for 15 minutes until no longer pink.
- Freeze cooled meatballs in a single layer. To reheat, bake at 350 degrees until heated through.